Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fit Tool
 Login/Join

posted
It has been awhile since I have used Dress Shop. I am noticing that several things I purchased in the past have either changed or they are not showing up for me. For instance, I purchased the "Fit Tool" I am no longer able to find that. If I am remembering correctly I could change the stretch % for different types material. I have a list of things I purchased printed out from the past. Now, when I check they aren't the same that is showing when I check on my app. Thanks for any help. Rena

Posts: 132 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
For instance, I purchased the "Fit Tool" I am no longer able to find that. If I am remembering correctly I could ch

quote:
It has been awhile since I have used Dress Shop. I am noticing that several things I purchased in the past have either changed or they are not showing up for me. For instance, I purchased the "Fit Tool" I am no longer able to find that.
The "Fit Tool" features are under "Design Tools -> Fit Customizer".

quote:
If I am remembering correctly I could change the stretch % for different types material.
You can set the stretch percentage in the "Fit Customizer". This is what I see when I activate a Dress Shop as you:

quote:
I have a list of things I purchased printed out from the past. Now, when I check they aren't the same that is showing when I check on my app. Thanks for any help. Rena
Our records show that you own 16 different Dress Shop products & add-ons. I'll email you the list and we can figure what might be missing.

Posts: 47 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 11 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post