Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Dress Shop Download Master 9.11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dress Shop Download Master 9.11
 Login/Join

posted
Hi Bob,
Thanks for fixing the Dress Shop Download Master 9.11. I downloaded it this morning on 2 computers, 1 running Windows 8.1 and the other running Windows 10. Both installed properly.
Thank you so much.
Regards,
Mary Hall

Posts: 4 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks for fixing the Dress Shop Download Master 9.11. I downloaded it this morning on 2 computers, 1 running Windows 8.1 and the other running Windows 10. Both installed properly.

Hi Mary,

I'm very pleased to hear you got a good install and I really wish we could take credit. But, the fact is we have no idea why the version 9.11 build fails to install on some Win10 systems and installs fine on others. We have confirmed that earlier builds install fine, so there is something about the 9.11 build that SOME Win10 systems do not like. We are currently rebuilding that master, but it is not ready just yet. In the meantime, there is certainly something in the Win10 security checks that does not like this particular build. For those that have that setting disabled or bypassed, there is no problem. For others, it will not install. Once we have a new install master built, we will see if it works better. Or, if anyone can stumble upon the security setting that is relevant, we may be able to do more. For now, we are still trying....

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post