Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    strapless sweetheart
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

strapless sweetheart
 Login/Join

posted
is there no way to make a sweet heart neckline on a strapless dress?

Posts: 28 | Location: DC Area | Registered: 23 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you look at empire princess formal? Not sure if it is in all versions or only Pro.
(Though calling it sweetheart when there is no upper bodice to shoulder to give it the shape seams like a misnomer to me).

I didn't go past that as it would be what I would use to get the bodice shaping for the boning to hold the garment up unless it was being glued to the wearer :>Wink

Helen M
Sth Australia
DS9 Pro
Ultimate Outerwear,
Ultimate Pants.
Add Ons 1 - 14,
Pattern Sets 1044,1046, 1049,1050. & other.
Autumn 2009
Ultimate Lingerie & Loungewear '23

Windows 11 x64 Pro
Canon IX6860

Posts: 77 | Location: Australia | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i didnt see it there.

Posts: 28 | Location: DC Area | Registered: 23 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had Pro from almost the very beginning, so most pattern options.

However, I just looked at what is on offer now and there are variations that you may have that I can't get, and ditto for you. (Which may be why no-one else has chipped in).

You could get a bit of a Sweetheart by putting a small amount of ruching on CF.
Or by pencilling in the pattern.

Posts: 77 | Location: Australia | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
is it possible to still get the order versions? or do you mean my pattern designer?

quote:
Originally posted by Helen M. SA:
I have had Pro from almost the very beginning, so most pattern options.

However, I just looked at what is on offer now and there are variations that you may have that I can't get, and ditto for you. (Which may be why no-one else has chipped in).

You could get a bit of a Sweetheart by putting a small amount of ruching on CF.
Or by pencilling in the pattern.

posted Hide Post
I'm sorry but we do not provide older versions of Dress Shop.

--
Anna

Posts: 108 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I found a tutorial on Youtube on how to make a sweetheart neckline on a dress https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s1lf9bs8pc She shows the fabric she uses and the whole process as well as sewing machine https://www.craftyhangouts.com...ther-sewing-machine/. Hope it'll be helpful.

{xx} CЭ

Posts: 3 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: 12 January 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post