Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    finished pattern measurements
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

finished pattern measurements
 Login/Join

posted
is there a way to display on the pattern the finished measurements other than the front and back waist, abdomen, and hip.

Posts: 28 | Location: DC Area | Registered: 23 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, but you can print your measurement chart.

Carolyn Brown
DS Educator
MPD Pro
DS Pro

Posts: 234 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carolyn:

i actually want to double check the pattern measurements not measurement of the person. the pattern i'm making is buggy and a ticket has been submitted. i want to make sure nothing has come out wrong.

Posts: 28 | Location: DC Area | Registered: 23 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Emmy:
quote:
Originally posted by Carolyn:

i actually want to double check the pattern measurements not measurement of the person. the pattern i'm making is buggy and a ticket has been submitted. i want to make sure nothing has come out wrong.
If I'm using a new pattern, Dress Shop or otherwise, and I want to double check its finished dimensions, I measure along the major measurement lines (bust, above bust, waist, hip, etc.) minus darts. For curved seams, like maybe princess seams, I stand the measuring tape on its edge and follow the seam line.

--
Anna

Posts: 108 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post