Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Hello from Columbia, Missouri
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Columbia, Missouri
 Login/Join

posted
I am so happy to see some activity restarting in our DS group.
I have been an avid user of DS-pro for many years now, and I love it! The fit is outstanding, and it’s easy to make any adjustments to fit your preferences once you enter your correct measurements, as described in the manual.
I hope we get this website active again.
I wonder. Is Bob Cleary still part of the staff? He has been so good to me answering all my questions.

Posts: 49 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob retired a few years back. Dress Shop App is "under new management"! I took over from Bob.

We do strive to respond to problem reports filed through the app, and to respond here, as timely as possible.

Posts: 47 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 11 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post