Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Printed Pattern is off.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Printed Pattern is off.
 Login/Join

posted
I printed a sleeve pattern from Comfort Knit Shirt and the printing is off. A1, A2,& A3 are fine. B1 is 11/16ths to the left of A1, B2 #6 is 1&7/16ths to the right of A2 #6 (a gap of 1 7/16), B3 is 11/16ths to the right of A3. The offseting of the sheets allows the actual lines to match up. I would not want to do this to a whole pattern! I reported this also through the problem report, but I wasn't sure what way was correct.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 11 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The set-up of printed pages is in Windows, outside of Dress Shop's control. Indeed, it's outside of all applications on Windows. The selection of paper sizes and setting printer page margins are in Windows' "Page setup" window. Applications don't have the ability to affect that.

Have you tried different values for the page's margins?

Also, if your procedure is like mine ("print" pattern to a PDF printer, open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat, then print that), make sure you select the "Actual Size" option in Acrobat's printer options window.

Finally, I tried printing the pattern in your Dress Shop problem report, on US Letter size paper (8.5 in x 11 in) and it printed correctly, with the correct margins and the registration marks lined up.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Anna Q. Nguyen,

Posts: 47 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 11 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post