Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Is livingsoftnw still operational
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is livingsoftnw still operational
 Login/Join

posted
I have been a member here for years and recently had my hard drive crash and lost all my software related to living soft dress shop; I have attempted to contact the company but have gotten no response.

Janet Sonier sonierjm@gmail.com

Posts: 2 | Location: Hebron, CT | Registered: 29 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Janet,

Dress Shop is still very much in operation. May I ask how did you contact us? I have not received any problem reports, nor any email to anna@livingsoftnw.com.

--
Anna

Posts: 108 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anna,
Thanks for the response; this is the first time I have been back since contacting you on the 29th.

I guess all the planets aligned this morning! Finally, I could download the program on the new computer. The better news is that I have lost about 40 lbs since taking the previous set. I can wait to see the difference.

I was beginning to panic; there are more computer pattern-making systems, but none seem to be at the level of "LivingSoft"!

Morgan

Posts: 2 | Location: Hebron, CT | Registered: 29 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yay!

And just a reminder that the best way to contact us is via the "Problem Report" feature in the app: "Help" -> Problem Report". That will send a problem report which includes the measurements set and the pattern that you are currently working on with which you are having a problem. The included measurements set and pattern will enable us to reproduce your problem here more accurately and quickly.

--
Anna

Posts: 108 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post