Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    My Pattern Designer (MPD) can now activate
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Pattern Designer (MPD) can now activate
 Login/Join

posted
Hi everyone,

I have restored the MPD server and MPD applications should now be able to be activated. Please message me if you don't know your password and I will send it to you.

You should also be able to redeem pattern credits. Please let me know of any issues.

Thanks,
Craig

Posts: 3 | Registered: 05 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Redeeming pattern credits does not work for me.
Pamela

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Craig, the computer that I have my Livingsoft products on is unavailable right now. Can I download the updates from a different computer with Windows or can I download from a MAC?
Thanks,
Andrea

Posts: 12 | Registered: 11 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by perrennial:
Redeeming pattern credits does not work for me.
Pamela

What error do you get?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrea LaVergne:
Craig, the computer that I have my Livingsoft products on is unavailable right now. Can I download the updates from a different computer with Windows or can I download from a MAC?
Thanks,
Andrea

Please try http://www.mypatterndesigner.c..._Download_Master.exe

posted Hide Post
Craig,
I think it might be user error. I was hoping to shop for a pattern online and purchase it with my credits. Am I mistaken?
Pamela

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Craig, Thank you for what you are doing for us.
I have been able to activate some of my precious unused credits.
Anya

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does this mean that MPD has life again? I can't imagine that Kaaren wouldwant it to be inactive.

Posts: 55 | Location: Alamosa, Colorado | Registered: 01 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you haven't been following MPD website was almost completely shut down, then the Facebook group started & Craig eventually found so we could have our failing pattern credits and reistrations fixed. This might only be available for another year.

https://www.facebook.com/group...48161/?ref=bookmarks

Posts: 77 | Location: Australia | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, I was hoping that someone had purchased MPD and that it was now going forward again.

Posts: 55 | Location: Alamosa, Colorado | Registered: 01 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So what is exactly the status. I paid one heck of a lot of money for software and patterns that I needed and have actually been sewing with them for years. Now, as I'm having a problem, I discover not one word was sent to steadfast users of the software, and if I'm reading this correctly, I don't have any actions left unless I buy Dress Shop? I just checked the price, and I hope someone is kidding. While it isn't as much as I spent with MPD, it is still far out of my wheelhouse. I have better things to spend my money on. Taking a class on altering paper patterns is one.

Posts: 1 | Location: Manchester Twp NJ | Registered: 30 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't really help you with MPD issues. However, I thought I had seen in passing that the MPD server is back and that MPD users can use their MPD stuff again.

As for Dress Shop App, yes, I agree that the pricing of Dress Shop 9 Pro is not for the faint of heart Smiler . However, I believe that features- and capabilities-wise, Dress Shop 9 Pro is without peers.

Posts: 47 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 11 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, it was frustrating, but for the moment we still have activation, and MPD is working & allows us to use up any pattern credits we have owing - it is just that MPD has now moved to facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/group...48161/?ref=bookmarks

Now if Micropain & HP would just create the drivers to do banner lengths of paper in Win 10 I would be a happy pigeon - (Mac Drivers still work)

Posts: 77 | Location: Australia | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do I understand that MPD it totally dead to activation?

I was Beta tester for Kaaren and have all the patterns etc. but am facing the need for a new computer.

If I can't activate MPD all my patterns and the ability to print will be lost.

Is there any way the value can be transferred to Dress Shop so I could get everything?

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check the My Pattern Designer Facebook page. They have the installation master posted. It should work with your old password. You just can’t get anything new.

Carolyn Brown
DS Educator
MPD Pro
DS Pro

Posts: 234 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post