Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    My Pattern Designer (MPD) can now activate
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Pattern Designer (MPD) can now activate
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I just requested to be part of the private FB group, but I see there has been no recent activity so I guess I'll wait and see if I'm able to be approved and get my software activated. I bought my original MPD-Pro in 2006 and last updated it to MPD4-Pro in 2014. Didn't have time to use it much due to working full-time. Now that I'm retired, I was looking forward to using it. Frowner

MPD 2.5 Pro
Dress Shop 8 Pro

Posts: 8 | Registered: 30 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are right, there’s almost no activity. Did you get accepted? All you need is the file. If you can’t get it let me know and I will find a way to get it to you. I will need your email address.

Carolyn Brown
DS Educator
MPD Pro
DS Pro

Posts: 234 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carolyn:
You are right, there’s almost no activity. Did you get accepted? All you need is the file. If you can’t get it let me know and I will find a way to get it to you. I will need your email address.

I believe so, at least it shows my posted request under Craig's April 3 post.
my email is jmcwhort@comcast.net
Thanks in advance.

MPD 2.5 Pro
Dress Shop 8 Pro

Posts: 8 | Registered: 30 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post