Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I forget the answer
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, Anna, I had this problem before and you told me the answer but I forget it! I modified a pattern, that is, put in a yoke, put in the sleeve I liked, etc., but neither Save nor Print will get 'hot.' I re-activated my account, still no love. Can you help? And hello and Merry Christmas.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 09 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think I have dealt with that issue before... Is the problem reproducible i.e. does it happen every time? Does it happen with any patterns or just that one?

Posts: 47 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 11 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried another pattern, modified it, but Print and Save still didn't get hot.

I *think* the answer you gave me before--which worked--is that Print and Save will not be hot until you work with a pattern, and then they'll get hot, and that worked. But this time, not.

posted Hide Post
My current guess is that something happened with your Windows settings such that the folders where Dress Shop would save patterns and measurements are no longer accessible. Maybe try to uninstall and re-install & activate Dress Shop?

Posts: 47 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 11 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, will uninstall and re-install and re-activate. Merry Christmas!