Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    can't retrieve DS password
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

can't retrieve DS password
 Login/Join

posted
Hello. I have a new computer, and I forgot my DS password and I need it to activate my program. I used the "forgot my password" link, but got nothing. I did check my spam folder. Help! I am desperate to get DS back! Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Nora

Posts: 12 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nora,

I contacted you at the email address of your Dress Shop account. (It's the aol.com address.)

BTW, I tried the "forgot password" thing with my own account and I did get an email with the password.

--
Anna

Posts: 108 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly! Happy to have DS back. Not sure why retrieve password did not work for me. Still nothing in my spam folder.

Thank you again!

Nora

Posts: 12 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm having the same problem. I don't have the same email and need to re-register. How do I do that?

I don't know

Posts: 1 | Location: nkdepauk@yahoo.com | Registered: 10 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nkdkepauk:
I'm having the same problem. I don't have the same email and need to re-register. How do I do that?
Your Dress Shop ID is still the same Yahoo email as the Yahoo email you use for these forums. I will email you the password there.

You can change your account's email address by logging in to the Dress Shop website and click on "Change Login/E-mail Address".

--
Anna

Posts: 108 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post