Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    measurements and saving
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

measurements and saving
 Login/Join

posted
I wish that when I saved a pattern, and then when I reloaded it, it would load with the measurements I saved it with originally instead of the measurement set I have open at the time. I think when I tweak measurements for a given pattern, I am given the option to save those measurements when I tweak them, but I never do (because I'm unsure what can of worms I'm opening, and the wording of the message does not re-assure). I just want the measurements I used for a pattern to save and load with that pattern when I save the pattern. I am trying to get the best measurements for a loose fitting linen pant and the measurements I made for the trial run are just--gone. The pattern I saved loads with the un-tweaked measurements I have open. I realize this post should go with the Suggestions post but that hasn't been added to since February of last year.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 09 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post