Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    shaping and finishing options
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

shaping and finishing options
 Login/Join

posted
I'm curious is there a way to create a flare on a dress? i know on a shirt you can change the flare. but when i try to do it on a dress there isnt an option. or is there a way to create an A line dress no darts or waist seam?

Posts: 28 | Location: DC Area | Registered: 23 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Emmy:
I'm curious is there a way to create a flare on a dress? i know on a shirt you can change the flare. but when i try to do it on a dress there isnt an option. or is there a way to create an A line dress no darts or waist seam?
It's not clear to me what you meant by "A line dress", but I will assume it means a "trapeze dress". I can't find an A-line dress pattern in the three versions of Dress Shop nor in the four optional collections (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter).

However, I see that there used to be "A-line dress" patterns that used to be available:

• Dresses/Princess/Halter Princess A-Line
  • Dresses/Unfitted/Halter A-line Dress
  • Dresses/Unfitted/Tie Halter A-line Dress
  • Dresses/Unfitted/Gathered Halter A-line Dress
  • Dresses/Unfitted/A-Line Dress
  • Dresses/Formal/Formal A-Line Dress
  • Dresses/Jumpers/A-Line Jumper

I suppose if there is enough interest, I can look to see if we can offer them in a new collection of "re-released patterns"...

--
Anna

Posts: 108 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post