Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Pattern Designer -Password
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pattern Designer -Password
 Login/Join

posted
Hi Admin

Not sure where I should send this. I have just installed both Pattern Designer and Dresshop on a new computer. It has accepted my password for DS but not for PD. I thought it was the same password. Can you please enable me to open the program

Zena Mayberry

Posts: 9 | Location: Melbourne Australia | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Zena,

Dress Shop and My Pattern Designer are different and separate applications. They are supported by different companies. I (Anna Nguyen) support Dress Shop. I expect you will hear from My Pattern Designer support soon. I would also check out this page: http://mypatterndesigner.com/MPD/Home.htm. If you do not get a response soon, let me know and I can try to contact them.

--
Anna

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Anna
My problem is I thought I had the same password for both programs. I have sent a password request to the link you gave me
Zena

Posts: 9 | Location: Melbourne Australia | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post