Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Mens Overall pattern
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mens Overall pattern
 Login/Join

posted
Mens Overall pattern is listed in the default pattern list with which version of DS is it available or how do I purchase it?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 24 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Penny,

Our records show that you own "Dress Shop Mens Fashions" and that collection includes two overall patterns. They are in:
  • Mens Wear\Casual Pants\Overalls
  • Mens Wear\Relaxed Pants\Overalls (loose)

--
Anna

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As I mentioned the overall patterns are only in the preview default pattern list under menswear.
It does not allow me to print it. it is not listed in the pants section of the purchased menswear collection. It says menswear/ pants ...then a list of pants. No Casual Pants or Relaxed pants. what do I do to correct this since you state it is part of the menswear collection I purchased?

posted Hide Post
HEEEELP! I would really like to upgrade but responses to queries are seemingly very slow even on other posts on the boards. I am getting concerned

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
As I mentioned the overall patterns are only in the preview default pattern list under menswear.
It does not allow me to print it. it is not listed in the pants section of the purchased menswear collection. It says menswear/ pants ...then a list of pants. No Casual Pants or Relaxed pants. what do I do to correct this since you state it is part of the menswear collection I purchased?

Penny,

I apologize for the tardy response.

The overall patterns are not available in the "Dress Shop Mens Fashion" collection. I misspoke earlier. I was looking at my own Dress Shop installation, which has most if not all of the patterns available for Dress Shop.

The "Dress Shop Mens Fashion" collection can be found in MyPatterns\Optional Add-On Collections\MensWear". It includes the following patterns:

Loungewear/Bathrobe
Loungewear/Boxers
Loungewear/Pajama Pants
Loungewear/Pajama Shirt
Outerwear/Hoodie
Outerwear/Jacket, Blazer
Outerwear/Jacket, Double-Breasted
Outerwear/Jacket, Sports Coat
Outerwear/Jacket, Suit Jacket
Outerwear/Polar Fleece Jacket
Outerwear/Sports Vest
Outerwear/Suit Vest
Outerwear/Windbreaker
Pants/Basketball Shorts
Pants/Boot Cut Pants
Pants/Cargo Pants
Pants/Classic Jeans
Pants/Pleated Pants
Pants/Scrubs
Pants/Slacks
Pants/Slim Fit
Pants/Walking Shorts
Shirts/Dress Shirt, Euro-Fit
Shirts/Dress Shirt, Tapered
Shirts/Dress Shirt
Shirts/Flannel Shirt
Shirts/Henley Shirt
Shirts/Muscle Shirt
Shirts/Polo Shirt
Shirts/Rugby Shirt
Shirts/Scrub Top
Shirts/Sweatshirt
Shirts/T-Shirt
Shirts/Turtleneck Shirt

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. So what do I have to do to gain access to or purchase the mens overall pattern?

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Thank you. So what do I have to do to gain access to or purchase the mens overall pattern?
OK, I found the patterns collection that have the overalls pattern. It's called "Men's Essential Collection". It's an older collection that is no longer offered on our Web site so the Web page for that collection is not accessible normally. You can get to the page to buy the collection by going to this link: https://livingsoftnw.com/DS8/PatternCollections.htm
It's the last collection on that page.
After purchasing, open Dress Shop and do "File" -> "Activate Products" as usual.

posted Hide Post
Sadly I can not currently afford the entire collection. Is there a way to purchase individual patterns such as the mens overall?

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Currently, it is not technically possible to sell patterns singly. From what I currently know, I *think* that the work to make that available is technically feasible, and I might consider doing that at some point in the future. Right now, there are other much higher priority features and functionalities, both for the Web site and for Dress Shop, that need to be done first.

posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for your assistance. The exchange rate with South African currency is horrendous.