Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Need to download program
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need to download program
 Login/Join

posted
I need to download dress shop because I had to reset my computer but the page site where it shows to download it is blank. Where can I get the download?
Thanks,
Karen

Posts: 13 | Registered: 07 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The download page for Dress Shop is here: https://livingsoftnw.com/DownloadsNew.htm

--
Anna

Posts: 107 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's where I went to download it but the link leads to an empty page.

posted Hide Post
Sorry about that! It should work now.

--
Anna

Posts: 107 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, I was trying to use Chrome Browser and it still didn't work so I tried Microsoft Edge and was able to download the file.
Karen

posted Hide Post
Interesting... I use Chrome (on a Mac) and was able to download it. Well, at least you were able to download it. Thanks for letting me know.

--
Anna