Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Getting program to activate
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Getting program to activate
 Login/Join

posted
I have activated my program twice now. It functions fine but will not allow me to print off a pattern, saying that I need to activate the program. I do note that my headings read Dress Shop Doll. I don't want doll patterns; I want real people patterns. Has something gone wrong with the download. Would appreciate any assistance.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 23 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NO need for anyone to reply. I figured out my problem. I did not realize that the demo program was not the one that you activated, but that you had to purchase the full program and then activate. All is working now. Hope my confusion helps someone else from making the same mistake.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 23 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom from iowa:
NO need for anyone to reply. I figured out my problem. I did not realize that the demo program was not the one that you activated, but that you had to purchase the full program and then activate. All is working now. Hope my confusion helps someone else from making the same mistake.
Tom,
I'm glad things worked out for you, but now it's my turn to be confused! Smiler There are not separate "demo" version and "full" version of Dress Shop.

I just want to clarify things in case there are people wondering about how this all works. There is only one Dress Shop download that one would download and install and run. When one opens Dress Shop for the first time, it would be in "demo" mode i.e. one can explore all Dress Shop features EXCEPT for actually printing out patterns. Purchasing Dress Shop would then allow activation of that Dress Shop. The activation process downloads and installs the purchased patterns and enables printing of patterns.

Also, Dress Shop and Doll Shop are all in the same program. Purchasing and activating Doll Shop enables the doll making functionalities, just like purchasing and activating a patterns collection would enable the patterns in that collection.

--
Anna

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dress Shop,

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post