Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MENSWEAR COLLECTION
 Login/Join

posted
I purchased the above some time ago but have not yet used it but would like to. What I need to know is how to take my hubby's measurements as he has a paunch belly. Do the instructions given for women apply for men as well?. That is the reason why I bought this collection to be able to make trousers for him. Please advise as soon as possible anxious to get started and Happy New Year to you all. Regards. Rosemary.

Posts: 4 | Location: MADEIRA PORTUGAL | Registered: 06 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I purchased the above some time ago but have not yet used it but would like to. What I need to know is how to take my hubby's measurements as he has a paunch belly. Do the instructions given for women apply for men as well?. That is the reason why I bought this collection to be able to make trousers for him. Please advise as soon as possible anxious to get started and Happy New Year to you all.

Most measurements should be taken the same for men and women. You can put in something minimal for bust radius. Bust span does not matter, but you should have a number in there. High Waist is important and should be taken at the position of largest girth of the stomach above the waist. I believe the rest are the same.

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post