Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Patterns will not activate
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Patterns will not activate
 Login/Join

posted
I have Dress Shop on this computer running windows 7. I purchased it many years ago but have not used it for a long time although I have installed it on whatever was my current pc over the years.

My problem is that it will not activate my patterns although my account says that I own them. Can anyone advise me on what is required, Please? Joan in the UK

Posts: 1 | Location: UK | Registered: 11 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Hello,
Sorry to hear you're having issues with activation. Please feel free to email me at anna@livingsoftnw.com.

Please provide more details as to exactly what "it will not activate my patterns" means? Please describe what happens after you do "File" -> "Activate Products", fill in your email address and password and click "Activate".

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post