Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    file naming and saving
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

file naming and saving
 Login/Join

posted
I thought I saved a set of measurements this morning but I was interrupted when I started to print out a pattern this morning. When I returned to the pattern I could not print out the next piece. I skipped over it ad went to the next piece which was easy to print. I could not go back to the un printed piece and now I can't find any record of the measurements I saved or the pattern that was liked to those measurements. This is getting frustrating.
How do I save a pattern so that I can find it easily the next time I want to work on it? Thank you.
P. Sprout

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can do "File -> Save Pattern" and enter a file name. Dress Shop will save the current pattern and all of its modifications as well as the measurements set that the pattern uses.

--
Anna

Posts: 108 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post