Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Unable to save or print patterns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unable to save or print patterns
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, I have been a long time user of Dress Shop, but recently, I have been unable to save or print patterns. My program functions like it is a trial version. I have tried to activate my program, but still am unable to save or print.

Has anyone else ever experienced this issue and how did you resolve it?

Posts: 6 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Samsmom:
Hi, I have been a long time user of Dress Shop, but recently, I have been unable to save or print patterns. My program functions like it is a trial version. I have tried to activate my program, but still am unable to save or print.

Has anyone else ever experienced this issue and how did you resolve it?
Velma,

Sorry you're having trouble.

I just tried activating a Dress Shop 9 using your Dress Shop ID and password and was able to load and print patterns.

What kind of failures are you seeing? Can you please describe the failures in details, and to include screenshots if possible?

Posts: 47 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 11 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post