Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Forgive me but I have been absent for a very long time.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forgive me but I have been absent for a very long time.
 Login/Join

posted
I first signed up with Dress shop and used it successfully for many years. Then a new program was introduced and I bought many of the pattern groups. I see I can no longer get there. Could some one take me under their wing and or direct me as to how I find everything again. Are there new measuriong guide lines. Sorry for the confusion

Posts: 152 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was the new program My Pattern Designer? That company no longer exists, although the software may still work on your computer. If you bought things through MPD, they are not transferrable to DS, as far as I know. There were two distinct companies, related but separate.

Carolyn Brown
DS Educator
MPD Pro
DS Pro

Posts: 234 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, that is correct. MPD and Dress Shop are now separate companies.

--
Anna

Posts: 108 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post