Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cargo pants
 Login/Join

posted
My husband loves cargo pants, but they are hard to find. Does Dress Shop have a pattern for cargo pants and if so will inputting a man's measurements give the proper fit? I looked thru my patterns but couldn't find one - however Kaaren had told me a way to find other patterns in the program from older builds but I can't find my printout of how to do that. It's here - somewhere Roll Eyes

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
My husband loves cargo pants, but they are hard to find. Does Dress Shop have a pattern for cargo pants and if so will inputting a man's measurements give the proper fit? I looked thru my patterns but couldn't find one - however Kaaren had told me a way to find other patterns in the program from older builds but I can't find my printout of how to do that. It's here - somewhere

Hi there,

Back from Xmas vacation finally. The Cargo Pants are buried in one of too many pants folders. To see if you own it, use "File - Load Pattern - Pants - Casual" and look for "Cargo Pants" there.

If you do not own it, you can preview all patterns in Dress Shop using "File - Preview Patterns", then look in "Pants - Casual" and you should find it. Note that there is another folder called "Casual Pants", which is a part of the Complete Pants Customizer product. What you want is not in that one.

Of course, finding the pattern does not tell you which collection it comes with. There is no obvious way to do that other than to ask. The "Cargo Pants" pattern was included with "Premium Pants", "Ultimate Pants", and pattern packet 1023. None of those are being sold at this time. So, if you want to purchase that pattern, let Anna know that we need a new collection that includes it.

Finally, it will draft properly for either a man or woman if the appropriate size chart is used.

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much - I knew I saw it in there somewhere, but I haven't had much time to sew the last few years.

posted Hide Post
Hmmm, I still can't find the cargo pants pattern. I have Dress shop 8.0 and I am pretty sure I got all the updates to this build.