Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Men's Fashion patterns?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Men's Fashion patterns?
 Login/Join

posted
I am a returning user - it's been a while. I need men's suitcoat pattern. I see them in the Men's Fashion but not sure how to get a look at them to make sure it's what I want. Can someone help me to preview a suit jacket pattern - it's just not in the list when I look.
Thanks, Linda

linda barnum

Posts: 3 | Location: colorado | Registered: 24 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope someone helps you, Linda. The answer might be, you have to own the collection to see the preview, but I don't know. In any case, perhaps the moderator can arrange for you to see it somehow.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 09 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lindab:
I need men's suitcoat pattern. I see them in the Men's Fashion but not sure how to get a look at them to make sure it's what I want. Can someone help me to preview a suit jacket pattern - it's just not in the list when I look.
Thanks, Linda
Here is the "Jacket, Blazer" pattern.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Anna Q. Nguyen,

Posts: 47 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 11 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for responding Anna, but I can't get to the picture you sent. The link to dropbox isn't working for me.
Linda

linda barnum

Posts: 3 | Location: colorado | Registered: 24 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lindab:
Thanks for responding Anna, but I can't get to the picture you sent. The link to dropbox isn't working for me.
Linda
I changed it to point to my Web site instead. See if you can get to it now.

Posts: 47 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 11 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you sooooooo much. That worked and I can see what I needed.
Linda

linda barnum

posted Hide Post
Perfect for that case.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 27 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post