Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wizard in MPD
 Login/Join

posted
Has anyone used the wizard in mpd,how close are the measurents?
I want to make DH a jacket! only its a surpize,and I have never used the wizard before always took full chart for myself.TIA Smiler)))

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Has anyone used the wizard in mpd,how close are the measurents?
I want to make DH a jacket! only its a surpize,and I have never used the wizard before always took full chart for myself.

I'll expect that others will comment on this, but thought I would share some comments we have received by direct email. The measurement wizard is startingly better than any of us ever expected. In some cases, it produces a better fit than hand done measurements. If you do not have access to the body to measure, the wizard is well worth believing in. So we have heard....

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Anna R>
posted
Freda,
I use it on the winter formal dress and got a great fit. Anna

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anna R:
Freda,
I use it on the winter formal dress and got a great fit. Anna
Wonderful to hear! and I have been viewing it with a few of DH's measurements put in,now another question for you sewing pals here,Im using black velvet fabric,a little stretch in it.
would I need to interface the whole jacket,&what would work best?knit type interface?also lining it with red satin. Smileryummmmmm.GGG

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Anna R>
posted
Freda,
That jacket sounds cute. My thoughts would be to interface it with the knit interfacing. Hope thier will be pictures.
Anna

Reply With QuoteReport This Post