Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lining
 Login/Join

posted
Has anyone used the "lining and underline" in Threads[tauntonpress website? a 1 step idea.Curious how this would work really.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Freda,
Do you mean Shannon Giffords method of doing both at once? She was the teacher of that method & many others on Pattern Review. I took a lot of her classes. She is starting over with them all. It was a great class & I learned a lot from her.

I started a jacket with her but still haven't finished it. It was going together very well with MPD patterens, but I've had a crappy year up until now. Sewing room almost finished so I'll get back to sewing soon.

Hugs,
Bobbieann
PS I bought & d/l the Summer 2008 last night & will get to that real soon. Smiler

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobbieann:
Hey Freda,
Do you mean Shannon Giffords method of doing both at once? She was the teacher of that method & many others on Pattern Review. I took a lot of her classes. She is starting over with them all. It was a great class & I learned a lot from her.

I started a jacket with her but still haven't finished it. It was going together very well with MPD patterens, but I've had a crappy year up until now. Sewing room almost finished so I'll get back to sewing soon.

Hugs,
Bobbieann
PS I bought & d/l the Summer 2008 last night & will get to that real soon. Smiler
WTG bobbieann,its wonderful!yes that was the artical of a new lining technique,it does look simplified,I'm not sure what one would use for the lining that is shown, looks rather like chiffon on that red jacket.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Freda,

Her article & classes are wonderful. Her classes aren't real cheap but worth every penny. Or maybe I should say every Loony" (sp)? She has quite a few going on or getting ready to start on Patternreview. I subscribe to that site, they have so much info & reviews of classes & patterns & patterns for sale, Q & A's etc. You get a discount after you join so it's not too costly. I think it may be about $24.00 for 1 year.

Huggles,
Bobbieann

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post