Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Topic Area  Hop To Forums  Sewing Related Things    Cotton interlock stretch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cotton interlock stretch
 Login/Join

posted
I seem to be in an extended senior moments since I've worked with this material many times before, though it's been a while. I can't remember which direction cotton interlock, cotton doubleknit specifically, rolls. Does it roll to the right or the wrong side of the fabric.

Thanks,
Judy

Posts: 40 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quiltjudy:
I seem to be in an extended senior moments since I've worked with this material many times before, though it's been a while. I can't remember which direction cotton interlock, cotton doubleknit specifically, rolls. Does it roll to the right or the wrong side of the fabric.

Thanks,
Judy
I think it best if you try a piece on scrap fabric,I don't remember, but I think it rolls to the wrong side.sew 1/4"from the edge and check it out first.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post