Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pic posted of dog coat
 Login/Join

posted
I have just posted the pic of my dogs coat i made her.You can find it on the site named albums.Enjoy ggggg

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, can you post a link to the site you mention please? I'd love to see the coat you made as I have a 6 month old Maltese/Pomeranian mix who could use a coat for his walks now that it is cooler.

Thanks,
Ann in NC

quote:
Originally posted by Llantrisant:
I have just posted the pic of my dogs coat i made her.You can find it on the site named albums.Enjoy ggggg

Posts: 12 | Location: Wilmington, NC | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ann_N.C.:
Hi, can you post a link to the site you mention please? I'd love to see the coat you made as I have a 6 month old Maltese/Pomeranian mix who could use a coat for his walks now that it is cooler.

Thanks,
Ann in NC
The link is.www.quiltropolis.com I seem to be having probs posting links lately sorry,but you need to be a member via Kaaren on this club.

quote:
Originally posted by Llantrisant:

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I found the photo! Your dog and the coat are really cute. I've drafted a basic doggy coat pattern and will try for a fitting session with my dog tonight, that is if I can get him to hold still long enough!

Ann in NC

quote:
Originally posted by Ann_N.C.:

Thanks,
Ann in NC

The link is.www.quiltropolis.com I seem to be having probs posting links lately sorry,but you need to be a member via Kaaren on this club.

Posts: 12 | Location: Wilmington, NC | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post