Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coverlock machine
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Dolores. I love the coverlock for lots of reasons but I had a journey before getting the one I like best. I started with a brother for economic reasons and didn't like it at all. Moved on to a Janome as that was recommended by a friend but traded it in for a babylock. I have the Babylock overlocker so liked the treading system. I have had no regrets and Have had this one now for about 8 years. I spent more money buying badly so you are right to do as much investigation as possible.

Posts: 237 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To me there is no question. I LOVE my Babylock. I have the Enlighten. If I had more money, I would have bought the Evolution which can do everything. I already had a serger which can do the coverlock. I just keep it set up for that because I don't want to take an 'hour' to change its settings. My Babylock is the most wonderful machine I have ever had. It always sews a beautiful stitch and takes almost no time to set up or change the stitch.

Pamela in Texas

Posts: 17 | Location: Houston Texas area | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for your opinions!!
Dolors

Posts: 55 | Location: Lleida (Spain) | Registered: 21 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post