New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fabric stash
 Login/Join

posted
Whats in your stash,is it organized?
I have aprox 9yds of cotton for quilting,lycra spandex fabric.I don't have any shelves to speak on since all my sewing stuff is in the closet.But i do have rubbermaid containers to put my nice fabrics in.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Freda,
This is my first attemp to contact anyone on the Sunday group.
I purchased V2 today but don't know where to go to learn how to open and use patterns from the folders.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
JA (Judith)

Posts: 19 | Registered: 23 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To open an owned patetrn from the MPD included patterns

First make sure you have activated your program by going to File then settings.
Make your preferences of the various settings and retrieve your codes.
The open file and print set up and adjust your page set up to match your printer.

Now to load a pattern:
go to
File
Load Patterns
and select MPD 2 either standard or Pro whichever you purchased.

Make your selection from the appropriate menu.

To build a patetrn start at Catalog and work your way through the menu selections.The menus are well defined.

You may then use the Options tools to adjust the fit level, neck depths and shapes, collar types, sleeve types and so on.

Regards,
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jade-runnels,tx:
Freda,
This is my first attemp to contact anyone on the Sunday group.
I purchased V2 today but don't know where to go to learn how to open and use patterns from the folders.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
JA (Judith)
Sorry i didn't see your post sooner,but Kaaren has answered your questions i see here. Smiler

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post