Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dog coats
 Login/Join

posted
From the link posted,I have started to make my dog her winter coat,I used the pattern and resized to fit her,the fabric i am using is quilted christmas red one side,& green the opposite side,plus I am putting a pink fleece on the back,I don't want to make her look like a xmas gift wrapped GGG.An after
thought also is, to put pockets on the side! rather like a saddle bag,so I can put her poop bags inside.I may even embroider the pockets &just for fun name of carry bags.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Freda,

How cute that sounds. ggg We want pictures of Heidi when it's finished.

Hugs,
Bobbieann

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shall definately do pics of her in her new coat,also had to concider a button hole on the top for the ring to fit through from her harness,as i think it will be too bulky to fit the harness on top of her coat.Smiler

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. I missed the link to the dog coat pattern, and my Manchester Terrier is getting VERY cold here in Boston. Would someone kindly repost it? Thank you so much!

Nora

Posts: 12 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nora just scroll down from the list its under heading dog coats. Smiler

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nora:
Hello. I missed the link to the dog coat pattern, and my Manchester Terrier is getting VERY cold here in Boston. Would someone kindly repost it? Thank you so much!

Nora
Go to www.quiltropolis.com you do need to be a member kaaren needs to have you join the club.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nora:

Nora
Nora I did find another dog coat, with more shaping on the shoulders,which looks better when theyre walking,I will use that instead of the one i made now.
just google the search to find one,this one shows you how to measure the dog,plus found some booties to make I can't remember the web site i found it on sorry.Printed off the pattern and made minor alterations for it.