Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to draft a kimono
 Login/Join

posted
Good morning. I need to make a kimono with extra large, extended sleeves for a play my granddaughter is in. Is there a basic pattern to begin with in the program? Any help I can receive would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 02 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I just checked and found the Comfort Wrap Around Dress that comes with the Kimono sleeve as an option. I haven't tried this for a while, but in Measurements there are Girl's sizes. In something unfitted, the exact measurements might not be so critical. The sleeves are not long but it would be a fairly simple adjustment to extend them, I think. Good luck!

Posts: 38 | Registered: 09 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JanBaker:
Hi! I just checked and found the Comfort Wrap Around Dress that comes with the Kimono sleeve as an option. I haven't tried this for a while, but in Measurements there are Girl's sizes. In something unfitted, the exact measurements might not be so critical. The sleeves are not long but it would be a fairly simple adjustment to extend them, I think. Good luck!

posted Hide Post
Thank you very much! I will try it.

posted Hide Post
Originally posted by JanBaker:
Hi! I just checked and found the Comfort Wrap Around Dress that comes with the Kimono sleeve as an option option. I haven't tried this for a while, but in Measurements there are Girl's sizes. In something unfitted, the exact measurements might not be so critical. The sleeves are not long but it would be a fairly simple adjustment to extend them, I think. Good luck!

Posts: 2 | Location: douala | Registered: 21 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post