Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Board FAQ and Issues  Hop To Forums  FAQ's    How do I save content
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do I save content
 Login/Join

posted
For me this list is much easier to use than the other discussion list, because I can filter out the unwanted messages (I dont have to even look at them to ignore them).
I am new to Dress Shop and one of the most valuable things I was able to do with the old list that I can't figure out how to do with the new list is how to save individual messages. There are a lot of useful hints about the program works, how the measurements interrelate, and basic sewing hints that I was able to save to individual folders for future use. I cant seem to find a way to keep those special messages. I haven't used notifications, but aren't those just notifications, not the complete post?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
QuiltJudy

Posts: 40 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Cathy>
posted
QuiltJudy,

Notifications sends the entire post to your inbox via your e-mail folder, you can just delete the info you do not wish to save.

Cathy

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you can copy and paste to a word works type file, or with notifications with replies you can save the entire email.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I will start notifications. I like the copy paste option also.

QuiltJudy

Posts: 40 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post