Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Board FAQ and Issues  Hop To Forums  FAQ's    New Content Icons
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Content Icons
 Login/Join

posted
Yesterday I didn't notice the little "New Content" icons (the little house thingy and the light bulb) beside the list of forums and topics.

Next question: "New Content" since when? Since I was emailed my Daily Digest or the last time I was logged on and read the posts under the topic?

The reason I ask is I signed on and read all the new posts. Logged out. And then immediately signed back in and all my New Content flags were the same as they were the time before although in some of the topics there wasn't any new content.

I think the "New Content" icons will really speed up the process once I figure out what they really mean. Wink

MPD Pro 4.00a, DS 9.09a, Win 7, IE10, HP Deskjet 7000 & Officejet Pro K8600

Posts: 208 | Location: in Texas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, a little discouraged about the "New Content" symbols. Here it is next day after my original email about them. I've read this thread a million times in the last two days. It has no replies. My Daily Digest after posting the message has been distributed.

BUT IT STILL SHOWS THAT THERE IS NEW CONTENT.

What's the point of the "NEW CONTENT" icons and how do we keep from having to read the whole list every time we logon?????

Vicki

MPD Pro 4.00a, DS 9.09a, Win 7, IE10, HP Deskjet 7000 & Officejet Pro K8600

Posts: 208 | Location: in Texas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your post was the new content, now you have posted again.I think what you really want is a marked as read notice. Ill ask to see how that works or even if it does work.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
aha.think I found it.come to the forum and then click NEW it will post the recent messages since your last post so you can select what you want to read.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post