Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Board FAQ and Issues  Hop To Forums  FAQ's    Problem installing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Problem installing
 Login/Join

posted
I just got a new computer. It is a Gateway Windows XP media center edition 2005, Intel Pentium D Processor 940 featuring two processing cores (3.2 GHz 800HZFSb, memory 2048MB, Hard drive 500GB.
I have installed Doll Shop Delux on my D drive, but can not get it towork. Everytime I put the autoraztion code it says Invalid Code. I can't even get the demo to work.
I uninstalled it and then installed Doll Shop Delux 6.17 on my C drive. It picked up my codes OK for all the extras that I have. When I try to use it is keeps freezing up, then comes back for a few minutes.
I have downloaded the masters from the Livingsoft site and had them saved on my desktop. Nothing I do seems to work. HELP!!!
At least I have version 5.31 on my lap top. Thanks for your help. I have a lot of larger little girl type dolls that the program seems to work for at least much better than the fashion dolls. Viv Sloane

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post