Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Board FAQ and Issues  Hop To Forums  FAQ's    Update only section
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update only section
 Login/Join

posted
I am not up on all the Groupee terms, but could there be a section that only LS employees can post to that lists updates and patches? This forum is too difficult to quickly weed thru for this type of information. And I don't need all the chit chat "I got it" or "where is the patch again?" messages that inevitably will follow...

Thanks.

Posts: 5 | Location: USA | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool idea. I heartily endorse that suggestion.

It will be great to have a "permanent" topic to keep up with the official notifications.

Tessa

Tessa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DS Deluxe
v6.13 on desktop
v6.09 on laptop

Posts: 141 | Location: Edmonton, Canada | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by isew4five:
but could there be a section that only LS employees can post to that lists updates and patches?

This is an excellent idea

Posts: 237 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree -- having a section for important notices would help!

Posts: 16 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes.youll see a header on Monday

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Yes, Bob and I talked this weekend about adding a Forum (read-only, no chat) for official notices and release notes. I'll try to get that going on Monday.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post