Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Board FAQ and Issues  Hop To Forums  FAQ's    Duplicate Emails
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Duplicate Emails
 Login/Join

posted
I am receiving duplicate emails from this list. I'm not sure if it's just one forum or all of them.

I have checked notifications until I'm blue in the face... and I have immediate notification and include replies checked.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sandi

DressShop Pro 7.02a, MPD Pro 3 Version 3.01, Unlimited Womens Collection, Complete Pants Designer, Fashion Designer I & II, Fit Tool, Princess Designer, Ultimate Pants, Essential Lingerie, Ultimate Outerwear, Spring and Summer Collection 2005, Sew Quick Summer Casuals, Hat Shop, Home Dec, EPSON Workforce 1100 wide bed printer, Windows Vista and Windows 7

Posts: 58 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<DressShopBob>
posted
quote:
I am receiving duplicate emails from this list. I'm not sure if it's just one forum or all of them.

I have checked notifications until I'm blue in the face... and I have immediate notification and include replies checked.

Any chance you have setup two accounts? The Groupee forums do allow you to have multiple accounts with different user names, but the same email address. Some people set those up intentionally so they can post on one (with all notifications shut off) and receive on the other. That way they receive their own posts in the email as well as the posts of everyone else.

If you have a second account, you will want to log into it, set its notifications to none, then log back to your other account and continue.

Or, maybe you did not want that other account at all and it was just a setup error.

Or, maybe it's something else altogether....

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Yes, Sandi, you had two accounts. I've gone into the Sandi C account and turned off all notifications. This should stop the duplicates. If you don't still need the Sandi C account, let me know (privately) and I'll delete it.

Greg Hightower

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post