Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Board FAQ and Issues  Hop To Forums  FAQ's    Can't get the different forums to list
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can't get the different forums to list
 Login/Join

posted
Help please, I am trying to check which forums I want in daily digest and that I would like to see peoples reply to posts. All I can get under Subscribed Content is All Forums and even with the replys box checked I do not see them when I get my e-mail. Thanks

Posts: 2 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posted 16 July 2005 11:17 AM
Help please, I am trying to check which forums I want in daily digest and that I would like to see peoples reply to posts. All I can get under Subscribed Content is All Forums and even with the replys box checked I do not see them when I get my e-mail. Thanks

make sure to read the FAQ's on this board.it will help you explore.

First GO then My Space then Notifications.then delete forums to clear them.
Then you can select just Dress Shop Topics, with replies.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the same problem and have followed all the steps. What is the magic to get the list of forums to appear. All I get is all forums and turning it off and on doesn't get me a list of ones to choose from. The Help files aren't very helpful.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post