Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Board FAQ and Issues  Hop To Forums  FAQ's    Old LivingSoft CD's...do we need them?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old LivingSoft CD's...do we need them?
 Login/Join

posted
I have the CDs for Home Dec, Doll Shop Deluxe and Dress Shop 5 Pro. Since the latest versions of these programs can be downloaded from the website, is there any reason to hang on to the old CDs?

Thanks much,
Linda in VA

Posts: 86 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The CD's are not the latest version, so I see no need to keep them. That is if you can easily download the program.

For those on dial-up modems who have difficulty downloading the entire program, the CD is good to have as a starting point. They would only have to download a small update in case of a system crash.

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Use for old CD's, what i have done is make suncatchers from old CD's,I put 2 together, so the label is on the inside,shiny side outwards!tie them together with string or fancy wool,hang them from a suction cup.The sun really shows the prisims, very pretty.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post