Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Board FAQ and Issues  Hop To Forums  FAQ's    Where is the "Catalogue"?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is the "Catalogue"?
 Login/Join

posted
In the discount offers mentioned, it says we probably received a catalogue. Was this to have been by mail? I have never received anything by mail yet except receipts in the past. What kind of catalogue? Should everyone get it or only those in the USA? I am in Canada - does that make a difference, or is it just slow mail? Since the sale will be over shortly, and we'll get no more mail until August 2, the dates seem a little tight! Could we have a clarification please?
Ruth K.

Ottawa, Canada - DSPro 6.092, FD 1&2,Princ. Designer, Illusions, Ult. Pants & Outerwear, Add ons 1-14.
XP 2,IE6, Canon MP700.

Posts: 8 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ruth I was wondering what the catologue was also,good question eh?I assumed it meant whats on the site showing all the additions such as pattern packets and newest patterns.Also in Canada not far from you actually only 2hr drive.Smiler

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<DressShopBob>
posted
quote:
In the discount offers mentioned, it says we probably received a catalogue. Was this to have been by mail? I have never received anything by mail yet except receipts in the past. What kind of catalogue? Should everyone get it or only those in the USA? I am in Canada - does that make a difference, or is it just slow mail? Since the sale will be over shortly, and we'll get no more mail until August 2, the dates seem a little tight! Could we have a clarification please?

Hi Ruth,

I can't give you a complete answer as Will (the gentleman that does the catalogs among other duties) is travelling over the weekend and early next week. He builds the mailing lists used for the catalog mailings (98% of them go to non-Dress Shop owners) and I do not know which current owners are included and which are not. But, I do believe that the catalogs are only mailed within the US.

The catalog is mostly for people that have never heard of Livingsoft or Dress Shop and lists and describes all the same products that are also listed and described on the web site. The catalog includes a coupon code good for 20% off any Livingsoft product when purchased with the catalog coupon.

Whenever Livingsoft mails out one of these catalogs to non-Dress Shop owners, the company also announces a slightly better deal to current Dress Shop owners. The 25% off coupon in the email offer (also posted to the New Products forum) is a better coupon with a better offer, but a shorter time limit.

If you have not seen the paper catalog, you can read the same product descriptions on the Livingsoft web site. There is nothing in the paper catalog that is not also on the web site in greater detail.

When Will is back in town, I'll speak to him about scheduling a catalog mailing to Dress Shop's international owners. I presume they cannot be dumped in with the other bulk mailings, but I'll see what he can arrange...

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Bob. I wondered if it was different - I can see everything on the Web, so no problem - just didn't want to miss any extra info. It would be nice to have a paper copy, however - we often like to browse in an easy chair - and not have to stare at screens so much!
Ruth K

Ottawa, Canada - DSPro 6.092, FD 1&2,Princ. Designer, Illusions, Ult. Pants & Outerwear, Add ons 1-14.
XP 2,IE6, Canon MP700.

Posts: 8 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post