Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Board FAQ and Issues  Hop To Forums  FAQ's    Updated Livingsoft Website
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Updated Livingsoft Website
 Login/Join

posted
I can't find the proper thread just now and I only have a minute ... but I wanted to let Greg (I think it was Greg) know that I like the changes in the Livingsoft Website. It seems much easier to navigate and much less confusing. Big improvement.

I maintain the website for my husband's company so I know how much time it takes to redesign a website even when you have most of the graphics and text.

Also I just went through a disk head crash and had to totally reload my system after a new drive was installed. DressShop ended up being one of my easiest programs to reinstall. With just downloading the 6.11 master over my cable Internet service, then the updates, and auto-entering my codes, I was up in a matter a minutes. Wink

Thanks,
Vicki

MPD Pro 4.00a, DS 9.09a, Win 7, IE10, HP Deskjet 7000 & Officejet Pro K8600

Posts: 208 | Location: in Texas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Thanks Vicki,

Obviously I'd like to take credit for all the good things Smiler but it really was a team effort. We had gotten a few suggestions from users, especially first time users who had trouble figuring out how to find things. We believe this is a step (of many) in the right direction.

Ah, yes, the auto fetch of codes. I will take credit for that one. I just hated typing all those crazy codes. Peggy Sue, bless her soul, had to keep answering the same questions and helping people out over that hump. Glad to hear it's working.

Greg

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post