Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Announcements    Standalone My Pattern Designer has been released

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Standalone My Pattern Designer has been released
 Login/Join

Board Administrator
posted
My Pattern Designer Standard and My Pattern Designer Pro are now officially released!

The difficulty with the discount for Dress Shop owners has been corrected and anyone that purchased this morning will have their account corrected. There is one remaining problem with Discover and American Express credit cards that is being worked on now. But, you can purchase with Mastercard or VISA now.

You can learn more about the new stand-alone version of the My Pattern Desigern tools and catalog from its web site at www.MyPatternDesigner.com.
MPD was developed and published by My Pattern Designer, LLC, an affiliate of Livingsoft Northwest. Livingsoft Northwest will be providing order entry, customer support, and product distribution services for both companies. In turn, MPD will provide technical support and updates for the Dress Shop Family products that Livingsoft will continue to publish.

If you already have the MPD Tool, you will need an update before you try or activate any of the standalone features. The latest version of MPD can be downloaded free from the MPD web site using the Downloads link in the left side bar of every web page there. Be sure to get this latest MPD build before you purchase, activate, or preview MPD.

Also, MPD Tool owners should get this download as well. It includes a variety of fixes and improvements to the MPD Tool program. The download is free and does not commit you in any way to purchasing the standalone products.

With the purchase of any MPD product, you will receive pattern credits. These allow you to select patterns from the Catalog menu within MPD. When you find one that you like, click on the "Buy This Pattern" button to get your owned copy of that pattern. One of your credits will be used up and you will get a copy of that pattern saved to your own system. That copy can be altered and resaved, or printed again and again with different options from the Options menu.

The "Buy This Pattern" button DOES NOT cost you any more. It uses those credits that came with your purchase. Once you have used them all up, you can buy more online.

In the coming days, we will be posting and updating a Frequently Asked Questions page on the MPD site to answer the inevitable questions that will come up about this new product. If you find anything that is confusing, please check there first. As we hear the questions, we will try to post them as they come up with our best answers. So, do start there first.

We hope you will all take a look at My Pattern Designer, whether you purchase anything at this time or not. It's a fun product and we think you'll enjoy seeing what it can do.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Report This Post