Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Announcements    Hat Shop 2 has been released

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hat Shop 2 has been released
 Login/Join

Board Administrator
posted
An update to Dress Shop was just posted. If anyone has been waiting for a fix, this is the time!

But, for everyone else, we have something very special in this update. Long, long ago, we had a really fun product called Hat Shop that included 47 custom hat and purse patterns. Unfortunately, the original Hat Shop was written in Java and fell victim to the disputes between Microsoft and Sun Microsystems that ended with Microsoft Java (the version we chose) being cancelled.

At long last, we have recoded Hat Shop to be included in the current Dress Shop product, independent of Java and its frustrations. And, the new Hat Shop includes an improved interface, more powerful design options, and 30 new hat and purse patterns, including some very exciting new styles and a whole section of costume hats, just in time for Halloween.

Come by the Livingsoft web site and take a look at the photos of what is included. And, as soon as you get the chance, grab the latest Dress Shop update and get a closer look at this really fun new product.

Details and pix here: http://www.livingsoftnw.com/DS9/HatShop.htm

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I used to really like my Hat Shop program. Is there an upgrade price for the ones who bought the original program (seems only fair)...
Wren

MPD Pro, DS7 Pro, UP, UO, Illusions, EA, EL, FD1 & 2, FT, PD & many add-on patterns

Posts: 31 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: 22 October 2005Report This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I used to really like my Hat Shop program. Is there an upgrade price for the ones who bought the original program (seems only fair)...

Absolutely. All the details on the Hat Shop web page...

posted Hide Post
Doing the "happy" dance! I missed that program!

Thank you!

posted Hide Post
How about chemo caps? That would be a great option. Maybe a winter version and a light summer version? One for men and one for women...
Thanks

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Yes only $49.00 if you owned a prior version.

Kaaren

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kt:
How about chemo caps? That would be a great option. Maybe a winter version and a light summer version? One for men and one for women...
Thanks

Several versions of caps are easily used as chemo caps we just did not name One for that. Softness is important, silkies or lightweight flannels or 200 wt fleece.

Kaaren