Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Announcements    An Update for Dress Shop 5 and 6

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
An Update for Dress Shop 5 and 6
 Login/Join

Board Administrator
posted
Hello all,

An update for Dress Shop 5 and 6 was posted today that permits all owned Dress Shop patterns to be exported to My Pattern Designer. Getting this feature to work for the earlier versions of Dress Shop has been particularly difficult, but it has been completed at last and is now available. For anyone that is interested in the improved fit, more complete pattern library, expanded options, or new design tools that come with My Pattern Designer 2, you can now take your current patterns and use all the new features in MPD2 as well.

• Keep the patterns you own and use them in either Dress Shop or MPD2 or both.

• Use the FREE MPD Basic to try things out. You can print patterns, get the improved MPD fit and preview the added options that you get with MPD Standard or MPD Pro at the same time.

• My Pattern Designer 2 was just released. It includes a number of new, exciting design tools that are not available with any other pattern drafting software. Look at the photos here to see what MPD2 can do for you:
http://www.mypatterndesigner.com/MPD/MPD2/MPD2discounts.htm

• Special discounts are available now for Dress Shop owners that wish to try MPD 2 Standard or MPD2 Pro. That web link above has details. Buy now and save! Or, get MPD Basic for free and think about it later....

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Report This Post