Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Doll Shop  Hop To Forums  Doll Shop Topics    Advice on patterns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advice on patterns
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, I'm really new to Doll Shop and am hoping someone can answer my question. I saw some pretty doll clothes in the ad for Doll Shop, so I purchased it. My question is, I guess these are scaled down patterns from Dress Shop patterns right? But I can't figure out which ones they are, so I'm not sure. For example the pink dress with the puff sleeves or the victorian dress. Are they childrens patterns maybe? I thought if someone could tell me what patterns these were made from for example, that might help me get the hang of it. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 10 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doll Shop patetrns are the same patterns from the owners catalog of owned patterns but drafted to the dolls measurements versus people women or childrens measurements.

Most patterns work well- some are clearly poor design selections for a doll.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much Kaaren. I guess I will just have to look more closely and try to figure out which patterns they were made from. I appreciate your prompt reply.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 10 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post