Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Doll Shop  Hop To Forums  Doll Shop Topics    Upgrade Doll Shop Deluxe to Doll Shop Pro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upgrade Doll Shop Deluxe to Doll Shop Pro
 Login/Join

posted
I want to upgrade from Doll Shop Deluxe to Doll Shop Pro and am wondering if there is any kind of discount for current owners of Deluxe who want to go Pro?

I found the links for upgrading TO Doll Shop Deluxe, and from Doll Shop Deluxe to Dress Shop Pro, but not for Doll Deluxe to Pro. Is there an upgrade link for that?

I don't need Dress Shop Pro as I only sew for dolls.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I want to upgrade from Doll Shop Deluxe to Doll Shop Pro and am wondering if there is any kind of discount for current owners of Deluxe who want to go Pro?

I found the links for upgrading TO Doll Shop Deluxe, and from Doll Shop Deluxe to Dress Shop Pro, but not for Doll Deluxe to Pro. Is there an upgrade link for that?

I don't need Dress Shop Pro as I only sew for dolls.

I'm sorry this one took so long to reply to. When purchasing Doll Shop Pro, there was supposed to be an automatic discount of $100 for those that already owned some other version of Doll Shop Deluxe. Unfortunately, over the years, there have been several other versions of that product (Doll Shop, Doll Shop 8, Doll Shop Deluxe and Doll Artist and some others) that should also have gotten that same discount. The Livingsoft web store has now been corrected to provide the discount to anyone that owns any version of Doll Shop 5 or later. That should include your case. Sorry it took so long to untangle....

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post