Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scroll Bar Gone
 Login/Join

posted
I have just loaded Doll Shop on my new computer. I am using IE 7 and Vista operating system. I've downloaded the latest updates and the IE 7 patch. Everything seems to be working fine except that I have no scroll bar on the right side of the screen when I'm on the measurement input page. It isn't a huge problem, since the only items I can't access are the head size ane the last saved date boxes right at the bottom of the page. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if it is possible to have it remedied. I've tried both maximizing the screen and and also just dragging the edges out to try to get the scroll bar to show up. No luck.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Karen

Posts: 63 | Registered: 18 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have just loaded Doll Shop on my new computer. I am using IE 7 and Vista operating system. I've downloaded the latest updates and the IE 7 patch. Everything seems to be working fine except that I have no scroll bar on the right side of the screen when I'm on the measurement input page. It isn't a huge problem, since the only items I can't access are the head size ane the last saved date boxes right at the bottom of the page. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if it is possible to have it remedied. I've tried both maximizing the screen and and also just dragging the edges out to try to get the scroll bar to show up. No luck.

This is apparently another consequence of the IE7 browser change. I have revised the full measurement chart to fit better in that browser's window size and posted that change to the IE7 patch file on the Livingsoft downloads page. Please get the patch again (it includes all that was there before, plus this change) and see if that helps.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post