Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Doll Shop  Hop To Forums  Doll Shop Topics    changing measurements
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

changing measurements
 Login/Join

posted
I thought that while brousing this sight that I had read someplace that you could change the height on a dolls measurements and all the other measurements would adjust to the new height. Am I crazy?? i tried this and it did not work. Would appreciate any feed back.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 15 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dante. No, you're not crazy. You can do that, but it's not quite as simple as changing the height in the measurement chart. Almost as easy, though :-)

In the doll list, click on the doll whose body shape is most like the doll you want to make patterns for. Then, at the top of the doll list, click on "Scale Selected Measurements." A little box will pop up for you to name the doll, and then to put in the height of the doll. The program will then scale all the measurements for you.

I hope I explained it clearly enough. I just discovered how to do it yesterday!

Karen in Maine

Posts: 63 | Registered: 18 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KAREN Thanks so much. I found I had to save the new measurements before the printing turned out right. I wanted to scale the My Twinn as they now are 1 inch taller than they use to be. Also Tonner Models are 3 inches taller than then they use to be. I have tried scaling in the printer screen and it worked for some dolls and not for others. Now I am prinying some slopers to see how the fit will work. By the way i am in Maine also!! Thanks so much. Dante

Posts: 2 | Registered: 15 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post