Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Doll Shop  Hop To Forums  Doll Shop Topics    Printing Problem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Printing Problem
 Login/Join

posted
Now I have another problem.... I click on print the selected page and nothing happens. Is there something special that has to be done to activate the printing process? I had no problem printing with the previous version. Now absolutely nothing happens when I ask to print. There doesn't appear to be anything in the settings that would activate a particular printer. I only have one, so it should print there with no "discussion."

Thanks!
Karen in Maine

Posts: 63 | Registered: 18 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now I have another problem.... I click on print the selected page and nothing happens. Is there something special that has to be done to activate the printing process? I had no problem printing with the previous version. Now absolutely nothing happens when I ask to print.

We would need to know specifically which version of the program you were running, as well as your activation codes. Again, that type of information is provided automatically when you send a problem report. In a forum post, you have to provide all the needed information in your posting.

If those are all in order, then we might look to printer drivers, but that is a less likely problem source.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post