Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Doll Shop  Hop To Forums  Doll Shop Topics    Patterns Not Loading
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Patterns Not Loading
 Login/Join

posted
Has anyone had a problem with patterns not loading in Doll Shop? I purchased two pattern packets on Monday, and installed the keycodes. The new patterns how up in my list, but when I click on them I get a message saying the pattern cannot be loaded. Any help would be appreciated. I sent an email to Living Soft but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks!

Karen in Maine

Posts: 63 | Registered: 18 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Has anyone had a problem with patterns not loading in Doll Shop? I purchased two pattern packets on Monday, and installed the keycodes. The new patterns how up in my list, but when I click on them I get a message saying the pattern cannot be loaded. Any help would be appreciated. I sent an email to Living Soft but haven't heard back yet.

Bring the pattern up in the "patterns" menu area then name/ save it if you desire to load it.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

The pattern packets that you bought on Monday were 1040 and 1057. 1057 was included in the last update released. For Doll Shop, the version number be 5.33. If you are not running that version, you need an update.

If that is not the issue, could you be more specific about which pattern is not loading. I tried a few and they drafted and printed, but I do not know which one or ones you are looking at.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I checked to see that I had the latest updates installed, which I did. The version is 5.33.

The specific issue was that the patterns showed up in the list as patterns that I had purchased, but when I tried to load them, I got a message saying they could not be loaded. I also found that the pant sloper would not load. When that happened, I figured it wasn't just that the program wasn't recognizing the new patterns, so I ended up reinstalling it, along with the updates... and it seems to behaving now. All's well that ends well... now if I could just find that Measurement Wizard my day would be complete! :-)

Karen in Maine

Posts: 63 | Registered: 18 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post